ATP CUP 2020: Predictions and Betting Odds. Bet on your favorite team with UK Bookie WILLIAM HILL to get a great 100% Bonus.
The group stages of the AU $22 million/US $15 million ATP Cup will be hosted in Brisbane, Perth and Sydney over six days. Eight countries will then compete at the Final Eight in Sydney that will feature quarter-finals over two days, semi-finals and a final. Each tie will comprise of two singles and one doubles match.
ATP CUP 2020: Predictions and Betting Odds
…for more Odds and specials visit UK Bookie William Hill and claim a 100% BONUS.
1. Spain – with world number one Rafael Nadal and world number nine Roberto Bautista Agut are the favorites. Spain won their 6th Davis Cup title in November at home soil in Madrid. Rafael Nadal won all his matches and won his 5th DC title but maybe Spain won´t get this one.
2. Serbia – with 7-time Australian Open champion Novak Djokovic Serbia could take this title. Djokovic has to be really motivated to play his very best tennis here and get into Melbourne for a shot at his 17th Grand Slam title. Monte Carlo finalist Dusan Lajovic is a strong second man in Serbia.
3. Russia – if Daniil Medvedev is back at his best tennis they could take this trophy as well. Backed up ny Andrey Rublev and Karen Khachanov they have a really strong team.
4. Canada – with Denis Shapovalov and Felix Auger Aliassime in the team this could be the ATP Cup winners. The young Canadians was in the Davis Cup final in November, losing to Spain.
5. Germany – with Alexander Zverev and Jan-Lennard Struff has a team capable of beating anyone on the day…but probably not good enough to take the title.
ALSO READ: ATP CUP 2020 The Teams – all 24 teams and players.