ATP Finals 2017 – the best bets on winners. The 2017 ATP Finals in London might be the weakest line up in the history of the tournament. And world number one Rafael Nadal might be withdrawing because of his knee problems that forced him to retire from Paris Bercy last week.
ATP Finals 2017 the best bets. The tennis year of 2017 has been a throwback ten years with Roger Federer and Rafael Nadal winning two Grand Slams each. With 12-time Grand Slam champion Novak Djokovic and last falls giant Andy Murray way off this year and Stan Wawrinka, Milos Raonic, Kei Nishikori also out for months the competition has been very weak.
Both Federer (only 11 tournaments played, losing only 4 matches all year) and Nadal has been taking time off to rest over the year. And when the ATP Finals 2017 starting on Monday the two legends are the clear favorites to win the title.
Best bets on Winner of the ATP Finals 2017
1. Roger Federer. The Swiss Maestro has a record 6 titles at the year end championship. He has only lost 4 matches this year, Donskoy in Dubai after having match point. Again losing after match point against Tommy Haas in Stuttgart and then two more losses in the fall. First having back problems in the final of Montreal to Alexander Zverev and then going out in the quarters in New York to Juan Martin del Potro. Has an amazing 4-0 against Nadal this year. Never lost to Nadal in this tournament. A huge favorite to take his 7th ATP Finals title and his 8th title for the year.
Best Odds on Roger Federer winning the ATP Finals 2017 – check out our partner Betsson
2. Rafael Nadal. The Spanish world number one started out the year reaching his 4th Australian Open final. With 3-1 up in the final set to Federer he lost focus and Federer managed to beat him in a Grand Slam for the first time since Wimbledon 2007. Despite this chock Nadal went on to win Monte Carlo, Barcelona, Madrid, French Open, US Open and Beijing returning to number one in the world once again. With one of his best years ever behind him he is the only player in the 2017 ATP Finals with some chance to get the title from Roger Federer. If injury free Nadal will have all the motivation in the world. He has never won this title. And he has not won against Federer for the whole year. If Federer gets this one he will end the year with 8 titles compared to Nadals 6 and with a 4-0 or 5-0 head to head against the Mallorcan.
Best Odds on Rafael Nadal winning the ATP Finals 2017 – check out our partner Betsson
3. Alexander Zverev. Although the young German hasn’t been at his best after winning his second Masters 1000 for the year in Montreal he has to be the third pick for the title this year. The talented German did beat Djokovic in the finals of Rome and Federer in Montreal and no other active player in the world has more then 2 Masters 1000 titles except for Federer, Nadal, Djokovic and Murray.
Best Odds on Alexander Zverev winning the ATP Finals 2017 – check out our partner Betsson
4. Grigor Dimitrov. “Baby Fed” is having his best year ever with a semifinal in Melbourne and his first Masters 1000 title as the very best results so far. Dimitrov certainly has the weapons to beat anyone and could be a surprise winner in a tournament with very few surprise winners over the years…
Best Odds on Grigor Dimitrov winning the ATP Finals 2017 – check out our partner Betsson
5. Marin Cilic. The one time Grand Slam Champion (US Open 2014) and this years Wimbledon finalist could also become a surprise winner of the ATP Finals 2017 if he hits his very best form and the results goes his way.
Best Odds on Marin Cilic winning the ATP Finals 2017 – check out our partner Betsson
Dominik Thiem, David Goffin and first time London contender Jack Sock will not end up as winners of the title but might win a match at the round robin stage.
ATP FINALS Stats
ALSO READ: The Live Bet Tennis Guide – see the stats on the players in the ATP Finals here