Best Bets French Open 2019. Bet with Swedish betting company UNIBET for the best betting odds, specials and promotions on the 2019 French Open in tennis here. The 11-time champion Rafael Nadal is as always the best bet but we have a couple more interesting bets for this years Roland Garros. One CRAZY bet for 801.00 on the 32-ranked up and coming Laslo Djere. UNIBET offers a 500% betting bonus on the French Open.
Best Betting Odds French Open
1. Rafael Nadal – 2.10
2. Novak Djokovic – 3.50
3. Dominic Thiem – 7.00
4. Stefanos Tsitsipas 21.00
5. Roger Federer – 34.00
6. Alexander Zverev – 41.00
7. Juan Martin del Potro – 76.00
8. Stan Wawrinka – 81.00
9. Fabio Fognini; Diego Schwartzman, Daniil Medvedev 101.00
The Odds on Rafael Nadal dropped from 2.25 to 2.10 after his victory in Rome last Sunday and the odds on Roger Federer changed from 17.00 to 34.00 after his withdrawal against Tsitsipas in Rome.
BEST BETS French Open 2019
1. Rafael Nadal is the 11-time Champion at French Open and of course the best bet. Nadal lost confidence in Monte Carlo after two brilliant rounds but in Paris he will be back at a high level again and the man to beat. After his win in Rome he is the best bet once again when he is going for number 12 in Paris.
2. Novak Djokovic is the second favorite with Unibet but the Serb has not played above 80% of his capacity since Australian Open. Still the second best bets since its a Grand Slam and Nole is going for his second Nole Slam here.
3. Roger Federer is free from injuries and plays totally relaxed. He makes his return to clay in Madrid next week after 3 years away from the red dirt.
4. Dominic Thiem won his first Masters 1000 in Indian Wells beating Federer in the finals and also won in Barcelona after 6-4, 6-4 against Nadal in the semis. Thiem might be ready to go all the way at Roland Garros this year.
5. Stefanos Tsitsipas. The 20 -year old won against Nadal on clay in Madrid and is full of confidence.
World number three Alexander Zverev is not ready for a Grand Slam title yet. Felix Auger-Aliassime is also way too young to win a Slam. Stan Wawrinka is not close to the level that took him to two finals at Roland Garros.
BIG ODDS French Open 2019
Do you want to bet on some Big Odds on the French Open? We have two players with crazy odds. If Nadal gets injured, Djokovic bounce out at an early stage and Federer don’t reach the second week one of these two Could win the title…
1. Nikoloz Basilashvili – 501.00
The Georgian won 2 Masters 500 titles last year and has huge power. He is a threat to anyone and 251.00 is way to high odds. Worth a bet.
2. Laslo Djere – 801.00
This odds is Crazy. The former Orange Bowl champion got his break in February winning the Rio de Janeiro Masters 500 title and reaching the semifinals in Sao Paolo. The 23-year old is more likely to win this compared to Auger-Aliassime, Wawrinka or Monfils. Djere is 23 years old, ranked 32 in the world and has the red dirt as his favourite surface. He might be the very best bet this year. In Rio he won against Thiem in the first round 6-3, 6-3.