Bet on Rafael Nadal. The Spanish megastar Rafael Nadal is the holder of many records. He is without any doubt the best clay court player of all time with his 12 titles in French Open making him the king of clay. But Nadal also has amazing stats in all the Grand Slams with US Open (4 titles from 5 finals), Wimbledon (2 titles and 5 consecutive finals) and Australian Open (1 title from 5 finals). Betting on Rafael is almost every time a good bet since his winning percentage is so high.
Bet on Rafael Nadal
Betting on Rafael Nadal winning tennis matches is always a good idea considering his winning percentage is so strong. Live bets on Rafael Nadal is of course also almost always a good bet. On Clay Nadal has a winning percentage at 91.8 % which is by far the highest number in history.
Check out our online betting partners to get the best odds and promotions here.
Click the CLAIM buttons above to get your bonus by opening a new account at your favorite bookie.
Rafael Nadal Personal information
Residence Manacor, Balearic Islands, Spain
Born 3 June 1986 (age 34)
Height 1.85 m (6 ft 1 in)
Turned pro 2001
Plays Left-handed (two-handed backhand), born right-handed
Coach Toni Nadal (1990–2017), Francisco Roig (2005–), Carlos Moyá (2016–)
Prize money US$120,955,904 (3rd all-time leader in earnings)
Rafael Nadal Records & Stats
Here is some of the most amazing records and stats on Nadal which shows that if you Bet on Nadal you will almost every time make money.
- Grand Slam Titles: 19 (second all time behind Roger Federer on 20)
- Masters 1000 Titles: 35 (number one stands alone)
- Masters 500 Titles: 20 (number two all-time behind Roger Federer)
- ATP Titles: 85 (4th Open era)
- Davis Cup Titles: 5
- 2 Olympic Gold medals, one singles (2008) and one doubles (2016)
- Matches won career all surfaces: 990-200 (83.19% – number one all-time))
- 91.8% won matches on clay (number one all-time)
- Grand Slam match stats: 275-39 (87.6% – number one all-time)
Youngest player ever to achieve a Career Slam and Golden Slam at 24 years winning his first US Open title 2010.
With 11 titles in Monte Carlo, 11 titles in Barcelona and 12 French Open Rafael Nadal is without any doubt the best clay court player of all time. As long as he stays injury free you should always bet on Rafael Nadal in Clay court matches.
- A record 436-39 mark (.918) in clay-court matches (August 2020)
- Longest single surface win streak (Clay courts – 81 straight matches won 2005-2007)
- 10 consecutive years of winning 1+ Grand Slam title (2005–2014)
- 14 consecutive years of winning at least one ATP Masters 500 title
- 59 clay court titles
- 11 titles won in a single season as a teenager
- Only player to have lost just one game in an ATP World Tour Masters 1000 final (Monte Carlo 2010: 6–0, 6–1).
- Won 4 sets with 6-0 in the 2019 Rome Masters against Chardy, Basilashvili, Verdasco and Djokovic
- Service games won – 86%
- Break points converted – 45%
Bet on Rafael Nadal as long as he is free from injuries. No other player has had so many injuries in his career. A Bet on Nadal is as safe a bet there is. On Clay the Spaniard has only lost twice in best of five (2009 French Open against Robin Söderling (injured) and 2015 at Roland Garros against Djokovic) sets. Live betting on Nadal is of course also a very good bet. The only scenario where you might Not bet on Nadal is when he is playing Novak Djokovic outside clay and Roger Federer on grass.
ALSO READ: Bet on Athletes