Betting Odds Wimbledon 2019. Bet with EU betting company UNIBET for the best betting odds, specials and promotions on the 2019 Wimbledon in tennis here. The 4-time champion and world number one Novak Djokovic is the favorite but we have a couple more interesting bets for this SW19 Championships. UNIBET offers a great betting bonus on Wimbledon and has a big supply of odds and specials.
Betting Odds Wimbledon 2019
1. Novak Djokovic – 2.50
2. Roger Federer – 4.33
3. Rafael Nadal – 6.50
4. Stefanos Tsitsipas – 18.00
5. Alexander Zverev – 18.00
6. Milos Raonic – 29.00
7. Nick Kyrgios – 34.00
7. Dominic Thiem – 34.00
7. Marin Cilic – 34.00
10. Kevin Anderson – 51.00
BEST BETS WIMBLEDON 2019
1. RAFAEL NADAL is a 5-time finalist and 2-time winner at SW19. The Spanish world number two reached the finals every time he played between 2006-2011 (DNP 2009) and last year he lost 10-12 in the decider to Novak Djokovic in the semis. I believe he is the best bet this year because of the serve he displayed at this year’s Australian Open and because he is fresh from his 18th Grand Slam title in Paris. His 6-0, 4-6, 6-1 victory over Djokovic in the final of Rome and his straight sets win over Federer in the SF of Roland Garros is also very positive for the 33-year old spaniard.
2. NOVAK DJOKOVIC is the favorite with Unibet but the Serb has not played above 90% of his capacity since the Australian Open. Still the second best bet since its a Grand Slam and Nole is going for his 5th Wimbledon title this year. Djokovic at 15 Grand Slams has to be extra motivated to win another one now that Nadal took number 18 in the French Open.
3. ROGER FEDERER is free from injuries and plays totally relaxed. He has 11 finals in Wimbledon and a record 8 titles. Last year he crashed out in the quarters against Kevin Anderson losing match points. He disclosed last fall that he had played with a small injury in his back from Wimbledon and all summer. With no such disturbance Federer could very well lift his 9th Wimbledon this year. For the first time in his career Rafael Nadal is only two Slams behind him and that fact might motivate the Swiss Maestro extra. He knows he probably needs to add to his Grand Slam tally to remain the GOAT…
Behind the Big Three there is not many serious threats. Since 2002 (Hewitt d Nalbandian) only Andy Murray has won Wimbledon besides Fedal and Djokovic. Who could possibly get the title this year? Last year’s finalist Kevin Anderson has dropped in rankings due to injuries but is an interesting bet at 51.00 with UNIBET. 2017 finalist Marin Cilic has dropped to number 15 in the rankings and won just a couple of matches since his wedding early this year. Nick Kyrgios…could beat any of the top guys in an early round but not go all the way. Milos Raonic is not as sharp now as he was 2016 when he reached the final. Domi Thiem wont win because he is not good enough on the grass.
BIG ODDS Wimbledon 2019
Do you want to bet on some Big Odds on this year’s Wimbledon? We have two players with crazy odds. If Nadal gets injured, Djokovic bounce out at an early stage and Federer don’t reach the second week one of these two Could win the title…
1. John Isner – 151.00
The American Giant was in the semis last year (l. to Anderson) and is ranked number 11 in the world at the moment. 151 times your money is way to good not to bet at least 10 dollars on.
2. Borna Coric – 151.00
The 22-year old Croatian won Halle last year beating Roger Federer in the final. A 151/1 odds on this guy is also to good not to use. If the big three is eliminated there is no reason Coric couldn’t be the winner on the last Sunday of this year’s tournament.
3. Felix Auger-Aliassime – 67.00
The 18-year old Canadian defeated Grigor Dimitrov, Nick Kyrgios and Stefanos Tsitsipas en route to the SF in Queens and this year’s teenage sensation keeps on improving. Not likely to get the title of course but he might get deep into the tournament.
FOLLOW the LIVE SCORE from Wimbledon 2019 – all the matches in real-time.
MOST WIMBLEDON TITLES ACTIVE PLAYERS
1. Roger Federer – 8
2. Novak Djokovic – 4
3. Rafael Nadal – 2
No other player in the men’s singles draw has ever won the title at SW19. Tomas Berdych, Kevin Anderson, Marin Cilic and Milos Raonic has reached the final one time each. See all the Wimbledon Champions since the start in 1877.
Bet on WIMBLEDON
Check out our betting partners for the best odds on Wimbledon and to claim Great sign up bonuses.
Claim your bonus clicking the CLAIM buttons and opening an account.
ALSO READ: Grand Slam Stats – Lots of Grand Slam Stats & records